Muscle Up Monday

6 months ago, I set aside some goals for the year.

One of them is the muscle up.

The thing is…

I couldn’t even do a pull up. I could barely do pushups.

Sure, I lost a lot of weight… I looked great! But, no muscles will still struggles lifting light weight. I had to put the work in for the result to happen. Just like in weight loss.

I had to work on growing muscle.

In 2017 I shifted focus. One reason the scale slowed was I spent more time developing fundamentals of sustainable strength.

Now in the second half of the year, I can start chasing those lofty goals I made so long ago. I can finally lift myself up to that level.

That’s what I’m going do.

Mondays will now be #MuscleUpMonday to chase my muscle up goal.

Thursdays will be #ThursdayInversday to chasing my handstand goal.

I’m going to try to track my progress. This is week two.

I got out the GoPro and filmed it. I want to show you a 1 minute clip of where I’m at.

I don’t know how often I’ll do this. It may be dependent on your interest so if this interests you, please let me know.

Without further ado.

I present to you.


#MuscleUpMonday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff