Crazy Comparison

Last month I was doing an amazing job on keto.

I lowered my weekly average of carbohydrates from the first month.
I raised fat up to where my protein level was and eventually surpassed it

It was a great time and I could tell it was working for me.

Little did I know what was going to happen in month 3.

Month 3


For month 3, I decided to trust fat more.

I did that by
  • keeping carbohydrates around 20.
  • Limiting protein to around 70g.
  • And relying on fat to get me through the rest.

I soon realized I was going to need to supplement fat so I decided to do this with Bullet Proofing Coffee and Tea

In the beginning, it was a rocky start. I wasn't so sure I could pull this off. My first Bullet Proofing ended up a failure. I wrote about it here.

But I didn't give up

As a result, I now have two recipes

I also have some interesting pictures to share. 

Statistics


This is month 2


Notice the calorie restriction?

This is month 3


 
Note the uptick in calories? 

I'm consuming a ton more calories now then I did in month 1 or 2. 

Interestingly enough. My weight is plummeting! My goal in month 3 wasn't to lose weight. 



I'm also stronger. I was able to blow through several personal records this week alone. 


I was over 300 lbs 2 years ago! This is crazy!

I'm sold with riding this wave all month long. 

Looking forward to month 4!

To You


What diet are you self identifying with?

How is it working for you?

Let me know, I'd love to chat with you


Talk soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff