Stairs 2017

In the beginning of 2016, I had the crazy idea to get into shape. 
So, since I didn't have any free time nor a place to spend the nonexistent time... I decided walking the stairs was a great idea. Coworkers were doing it, it'll be fun. We'll get to walk and talk, and bond. Maybe I could even make a friend or two!
Until I realized I could climb 3 floors without wanting to fall over and pant for air. I was that out of shape. 
I was so embarrassed. An Army Veteran, couldn't even scale 3 floors without needing a rest. 

In this post last year I get more into detail about the experience and how I overcame it. I want to say it was quick and easy but it took a lot of work. 
But... the work was worth it because now I can do crazy cool things in the same stair well. 

I want to share one with you. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff