10 Things Worth Sharing

Since starting a journal, my life has changed, drastically, for the better. Accounting my thoughts, recording good quotes, recalling wisdom and insight. Now when I have a bad morning, I feed myself positivity stored in this book. Imagine the same action on good days! You propel you mood into an orbit of positivity. Great things happen.

What's more, I can feed others the wisdom I've written. Many of my blog posts are derived from words in my journal. Many words in my journal are derived from inspired blog posts. Those new words help me write even better articles to positively influence more people. It's a blessing!

I want you to consider making your own journal. Recording your own thoughts to come back to, to return you to the positive when you are down, to propel you to an orbit of positivity when you are up.

Do this for 6 weeks. Record at least one thing daily. One quote, one proverb, one piece of advice to yourself, one reminder you are good enough, one reminder you are worth the effort you put in and you are worth even more effort so push, push, push because you will make it!

I challenge you to do this. Just Six weeks! It will change your life. Money back guarantee! I also want to offer you a few of mine to get you started.

  1. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.
  2. Care enough to fail. - Seth Godin
  3. A cloudy nigh doesn't mean the moon isn't there.
  4. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction - Jim Rohn
  5. Make time for health and health will make time for you.
  6. Don't settle for an identity of sadness.
  7. You are not the thing you struggle with.
  8. Desire without a decision is a dream.
  9. You don't produce good fruit is bad seed.
  10. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. - Nelson Mandela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff