Super Bowl LI

Well my dreams of a Texans vs Cowboys Super Bowl in Houston were crushed this year.

Maybe next time, right?

Growing up, I wasn't much of a football guy. My brothers were. I preferred Nintendo, RPGs, D&D. I wasn't even interested in Madden.

Then John came along. I don't know where he got it from but the boy breathes sports. I put on cartoons and he's bored. I put on sports and he's glued. I don't get it.

He's always looking to 'Down Set Hut' any minute, any day. Always looking to punt the ball, dive on it, and rush into an end zone. His love for the game even ignited mine.

But the Houston Texans. Come on man! Give us a break! I guess it could be worse.

Anyway.

Super Bowl LI, it's coming up and the kids are all a buzz about it. They simply can't wait to see the big game. I can't wait to see the Puppy Bowl Halftime Show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff

Armadillo Eggs from Stone Cold Meats in League City, TX