Change In The Air

Once again, the year is new and resolutions are on the rise. Many sick of the old stand tall and declare change in the air. With defiance against old habits, they swear this year will be different. This year will be new!

The bad part is, most resolutions are given up before they come to fruition. The goals die before given a chance to live.

But how do we see our goal to the finish?

The biggest way I lost 100 pounds and quit smoking was through accountability. I kept a journal and confided in people who wanted to see me succeed. Along the way, through trial and error, I learned tricks to help me succeed better. It has been an amazing journey.

But the journey isn't over. As I ascend to my next peak, I realize mastery over the basics is crucial. That said, I'm looking to take in a few people for a wellness mastermind group. This is a group where your chances of success will multiply exponentially. Together we will share successes, failures, and will motivate each other along the journey, helping one another to reach the next level. Just like in D&D.

Who's interested?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff