Take Inventory

"You run the day or the day runs you."

Take inventory of your day

Find out what exactly are you doing with your time.

Are you being efficient with your day?

Are you running your day?

Or is the day running you.

Are you so busy playing catch-up, you feel like a professional juggler?

Your Day

Take inventory

Find out what you do, when you do it, and why.

Once you discover your routine, start to tweak it.

What's really important and what's wasting your time?

Are you utterly inefficient with your time?

I was.

Found Time

Now I'm amazed at what I can do.

  • I found time to cook healthy, real food with 3 kids.
  • I found time to exercise
  • I found time to devote to those I love.
  • I found time to learn new skills.

Don't Wait

Find ways to optimize your available hours

But waiting for your available hours to optimize themselves is waiting to lose.

Don't wait to lose.

Take inventory and start winning.

Related Posts

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff