500 Mile Guac

Picture this.

Texas man in the middle of a meat fast on taco Tuesday.

Not a pretty picture, eh?

But I wasn't going to allow that ground round crackling on the stove to tempt me so I invented Baked Cauliflower Picante.

At first taste, I melted but after recomposure, I knew what had to be done.

I knew what would elevate this already amazing dish to Olympic proportions.

Guacamole!

Combining these 2 awesome dishes into one meal was amazing, you just got to try it.

But first, you need to know how to make it.

Ingrediants

  • 2 Avocados
  • Rotel Chili
  • Diced Purple Onions (or Onion Powder)
  • Minced Garlic
  • Lime Juice
  • Pink Rock Salt
  • Cracked Black Pepper

Directions

  1. Peel and mash avacados into a serving bowl.
  2. Stir in Rotel, Onions, Garlic, Lime Juice, Salt, and Pepper.
  3. Season to taste.
  4. Chill for 15 minutes.

Thoughts

That's it! It's that simple.... But the taste is divine!

It's a great dish by itself but married with the Baked Cauliflower Picante, this pair would make famous chefs weep with joy.

It was THAT good. It also didn't last long. Even my carnivorous children surrounded me like ravenous wolves to get to it.

The Guac was a dish to walk 500 miles for. The Cauliflower, 500 more. Just don't be the one who walks 100 miles to fall down at my door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff