Mouth Watering Baked Cauliflower Picante

It was taco Tuesday and I was on a meat fast. What do I do?

What's more, I have ground round in the pan frying up for the kids. They weren't interested in meat fasting. What do I do?!

I peeked inside the refrigerator and look around for some healthy options. That's when I found it.

An amazing head of white cauliflower.

Now I remember seeing something online about buffalo style cauliflower bites and wondered, would it work for tact Tuesday? Could I make cauliflower tacos? Is that even legal on taco Tuesday? What do I do?!!!

I went for it!

Ingredients

  • 1 Head of Cauliflower
  • Pink Rock Salt
  • Cracked Black Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Taco Sauce or Hot Sauce (I like Valentina Salsa Picante)

Directions

  1. Cut cauliflower florets from the central stem and then chop into small, bite sized pieces into a large mixing bowl.
  2. Mix in olive oil, salt, pepper, and sauce.
  3. Line evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
  4. Roast, tossing occasionally for 30 minutes.

It was fabulous! But as I devoured my first baked cauliflower picante wrap. I knew what I had to do.

Add guacamole!

My next post I'll share my guacamole recipe that made this taco the best I ever had.

Sorry beef!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff