The Length of a Post

There debate on what constitutes as good length of a blog post all over the inter-webs. The one thing everyone can agree to is everyone else is wrong besides them.

So what I pull from that is that there is no one right answer out there but there is one right answer in here for me.

You see, I don't particularly enjoy posts that span for miles when inches would suffice.

So that's what I'm going to do.

Will that dissuade some of my potential viewership? Perhaps. But I'd rather have a smaller viewer-ship who is aligned in my values than a large one all over the board.

So that's what I'm going to do. Write until I made my point, add any references that may apply, and spend more time finding value to my articles instead of filler.

I hope you enjoy that.

If you want to know others things I'm ding to increase the value of my content, please shoot me an email. I'd love to chat about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff