Recording Meals

I've recorded my meals for over a year now. Yeah, it sucks in the beginning but it gets kinda interesting for a week or two when you get a few meals saved.

It's not glamorous.

But the results are. It's not immediate, but it's inevitable as long as you keep the faith.

Some Weeks

I recorded my meals for over a year now. The thing is, I haven't recorded 52 weeks worth of meals. Not even close.

What I did was log my meals until I found a few I enjoyed which also helped me reach my goals.

Once a had a few days worth of nutritious meals, I'd get nutritiously repetitive and schedule my nutritious days. I didn't need to log them. I knew they were already healthy.

That way, I only needed to focus on the other days of the week. And even if they weren't perfect, I knew I could trust the days I already scheduled to be nutritious.

There were even weeks I don't log any of my meals because I know what I'm eating will help me lose weight. It's not glamorous but it's an awesome and liberating feeling.

Freeing!

Other Weeks

There were also weeks I didn't log any of my meals and I would drift off course. Every once in a while, I would get complacent.

Sometimes I lose interest in the existing recipes and be ready for something new. Other times I'd "fall off the wagon."

But once I realized this, all I needed to do was start logging what I ate again until I found a few more meals which fit my goals.

I now have weeks worth of meals I can rely on which I enjoy and help me reach my goal.

In The End

It's not immediate, but it's inevitable. And it's not a diet of deprivation.

I can eat desert. I can eat carbohydrates. I can even fall off the wagon.

Cause I have weeks worth of meals I can rely on which I enjoy and help me reach my goal.

I have that from recording meals

  • It help you stay on track
  • It helps you save money cause you know what you need to buy at the grocer.
  • It helps save you time, and stress. I highly, highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff