MyFitnessPal

My wife decided this week to rededicate herself to weight loss. She want to lose 50 lbs by years end.

This is an aggressive plan. Losing 2 pounds a week for 25 weeks is not a cake walk. I'd love prayers and well wishes.

One of the way I'll be supporting her is by counting my calories with MyFitnessPal. If you don't use a calorie tracking app and are looking to lose weight, I highly recommend it.

If you do have it, please connect with me. My user name is Hamenopi. I'd love to encourage you on that platform.

What more, I'm continuing my journey to from over 300 lbs to under 200 pounds. Currently I'm at 218.5 lbs. I'd love for you to motivate me past the finish line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff

Armadillo Eggs from Stone Cold Meats in League City, TX