Nutritionally Repetative

When I suggest batch meal planning, the most common opposition is "I get sick of eating the same thing over and over!"

But aren't you also sick of being unhealthy?

Following my proven plan will save you time, money, and stress at the expense of being nutritionally repetitive.

Following no plan will cost you time, money, and stress. You'll likely also have a harder time tracking nutrition and will probably lose less weight.

So what are you more sick of, being unhealthy, strung out, out of time, and broke?

Or being nutritionally repetitive a few times a week?

While you're thinking about it, let me introduce you a secret weapon I call Mrs. Dash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff

Armadillo Eggs from Stone Cold Meats in League City, TX