Oops I did it again

This morning I woke up full. It was a great feeling. I was pleasantly surprised. I felt like I could go the entire day without eating.

… But then I went down stairs.



I started to make a pecan, coconut flake, flax shake with cacao and erythritol. It tasted amazing! Just like a creamy, nutty chocolate. So good!!!

But I wasn’t hungry. In fact, I was full.

Then I made myself an omelet with goat cheese. Delicious.

But I wasn’t hungry. In fact, I was full.

The omelet was great. I loved it. I topped it with some Louisiana hot sauce and devoured it like a mad man.

But I wasn’t hungry. 
In fact, the entire time, 
I was full.


This is a reminder to myself


Wait until you are hungry to eat. Food is everywhere, you aren’t going to starve.

Stop eating once you’re good. You don’t have to clear your plate. You can save the rest for later in case you get hungry again.

The food industry shouldn’t dictate your eating habits. They have their best interests at heart, not yours.



Don’t be so hard on yourself


How many years of misinformation are pumped into your head? Do you think you can so easy shake them?

You tried 10 years to quit smoking! You took 3 months to lose your first 5 lbs!

Why are you so discouraged? Of course this is hard! This is a new frontier for you.


Don’t be sad. Instead, get excited! You found a new land to explore and master. And master you will... As long as you don't quit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff