Time to Say Goodbye to 200

This morning again I weighed in at 200. In the past, I’ve panicked and binged my way back up to 210 before I reminded myself of my goals.

It happens. I’m not proud of it but it’s a part of my story and maybe it should be told. Maybe there’s others who struggle with the same.

Do you find yourself at a scary point and subconsciously return to familiarity?

That’s what I’ve been doing. I’m comfortable at 210. I was 210 in the Army. I understand 210. My clothes fit at 210.

But 199. I haven’t been a healthy 199 since high school that I remember. Sure, there was that time I ate raw garlic in the morning and did Herbalife but I was also in an unhealthy place in my life. I don’t talk about or think about that place much but I’m sure I’ll need to resolve those issues at some time.

On an aside. I need to transfer my photobucket pictures over to google photos. Man, did photobucket go downhill. Ads everywhere. I mean, doesn’t anyone even click on banner ads anymore? I know if it’s too much, I just start avoiding the site all together. I get it, you want to profit from what you made but holy cow. I just had to click through 2 pages full of ads to reset my password. You think I’m coming back once I offload these old pics? … Well that turned into a rant. Hope I got some good pics in there. =)

I did.

Anyway, I’m going to try my best to stay under 200 now. Maybe I’ll shift to the 195 – 205 range if it’s too difficult.

The thing is, I have my anniversary coming up and we’re planning to go out and then go on a mini vacation. Which I’m pumped about, but I want to mitigate potential weight overload. Sure, this this it’s celebratory but when will I run out of excuses?

I figure next year, I’ll read this and laugh.

So, if you want to encourage me, I could use some this month. I also have 2 weigh ins. One this Friday, one next Friday. Man did this post get lost in the weeds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff