Pineapple Pico de Gallo

A friend asked me to share my recipe for my pineapple pico de gallo. So posting it here for future reference.

I make this for potlucks and so far, it's been a smashing hit each time. The tast is wonderful and the presentation is like no other.

Note: If preferred, you can grill pineapples and peppers beforehand for a different flavor profile. 
  • Prep: 20 min
  • Cook: 0 min
  • Servings: 20


Ingrediants

  • 2 c pineapple
  • 2 c tomatoes
  • 1 c onions
  • ½ c serranos or jalapenos
  • ¼ c lime juice
  • 3-4 cloves garlic
  • ¾ c cilantro
  • ¼ Tsp salt

Directions

  1. Dice ingredients into small pieces, reserve pineapple shell
  2. Combine everything into a bowl
  3. Toss until thoroughly combined
  4. Transfer into hulled pineapple shell
  5. Garnish with pineapple top and chips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff