Surprise Rejections

Today I found one my family unfriended me on Facebook. I don't know why. I had a mix of emotion for a minute, wondering whatever I did could provoke such an action.

I guess it shows what you do isn't for everybody. Sometimes yet, it isn't for those you'd think would support you the most.

But it doesn't mean there's no value to what you do. It doesn't mean your art, whatever it may be has no value.

You have gifts to offer the world. Your need to share your art.

Don't allow surprise rejections to stop you. They just aren't a part your audience. Not yet.

Speaking of, if anything I've said has made an impression on you, let me know. Send me a message. I'd love to follow up with you and maybe even help you reach your next step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff

Armadillo Eggs from Stone Cold Meats in League City, TX