The Fight

I was on my 5th medallion of raw cookie before I realized I may have a problem.
Normal days, I'd of turned my nose up at the sugar laced dough but today I was like an addict, consuming it.
8,9,10 slices. I knew it was wrong. Why could I not stop?
What was wrong with me?
I couldn't.
I didn't know.
I was a failure.
What's the point?
I was meant to be fat.
It was a good time while it lasted.

That was my thought process today.
A failure.
Who leads a group of people.
Following me.
A failure.
If they only knew.

I remember that voice.
It was all too common a few years ago.
I thought I defeated it.
It's still around.

But I remember when I was much weaker than I am now. I rememeber I defeated it.
But it's back.
I was lax.
It grew strength,
I grew complacent.

So we are back in combat. The person who conquered health and the person who was unhealthy.
Who wins?
The one I feed.
But if it was only that simple.

Step one start with admission.
I have a problem.
A problem I thought I conquered.
It's back.
So but can I.
And So can I defeat this problem I defeated before.
I defeated it was less ammunition.
I just have to pick back up the fight.
The fight it worth it.
Fight.
Win.
Reap the rewards.

It's worth it.
I'm worth it.
You're worth it.
Let's fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff

Armadillo Eggs from Stone Cold Meats in League City, TX