Blogging La Veda Loca - Day 1-5

Introduction

This is my third year to VEDA (Video Every Day in April).
I struggled with think up of a concept for a while so I decided to peek in my journal to get inspiration.
Then I realized, my journal has plenty of content! 
So I decided to review my journal for my benefit and hopefully it will benefit you too because I will be recording the process. 
Maybe it'll even inspire you to start one of your own. 



Day 2

Roll with it - Shout out to Drake and Jake
My dedication and thoughts behind it. 
My initial page in my journal and thoughts behind it. 
My struggles with reading my own writing. 
Simple is fine in the beginning but don't stay there. 
With Change Comes Challenge



Day 3

Starting a gratitude journal inside my 20167 journal.
Muddling through my cryptic writings, remembering to expect future self to read it. 
How to Slay Dragons FB Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/slaydragons/
The importance of nutrition vs exercise
The importance of quality over quantity



Day 4

Live from Roanoke TX
My daily gratitude
That time my ambitions included an ebook
What the heck was I eating in January?
You don't have to be a perfect journaler to journal.
Start where you are but don't stay there. 



Day 5

My voice may be gone but my passion remains.
Eating an arrow for lunch. How it filled me up. 
My plans for the day
My daily gratitude and riffs off it. 
Laughing at myself from 3 months ago.
Getting spiritual
Faith is a muscle you must exercise
Stealing wisdom from smart people




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff