Back on Track

The last few months, I've been ranging around 210-215 lbs. in weight.

As you may know, my original goal was under 200 lbs. by the end of the year.

The thing is, I'm happy about current weight. I look great and I feel great!

So now I am wondering why should I even lose more weight?

What's more, instead of going for my original goal, how about I work on another goal (which I have been doing).

My new goals are strength based and skill based, like pistol squats and pull ups.

Revelation

Well yesterday, I had a revelation.

It is a lot easier to lift 200 pounds than it is to lift 215 pounds. 15 pounds is significant!

I realize remaining where I'm comfortable will prolong my journey toward my next goal.

It would behoove me to get under 200 pounds. Not like I can't gain the weigh back once done, right?

Anyway, I get more into it in this video. I hope you like it.

Share

If you know anyone trying to lose weight, send them my way. Maybe I can help them out.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to share this message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff

Armadillo Eggs from Stone Cold Meats in League City, TX