Eggs 8 Ways

It's been a month since I've done a blog post.
Sorry.
Life has a habit of carrying us away, right?

Well, I guess it's time to climb back on the horse. 
These blogs help keep me accountable to myself.

This blog I was feeling pretty Buzzfeedy.
I decided to go with something easy and actionable.
Breakfast eggs.

I've been cooking up eggs for about half a year now, pretty much daily. 
I have a lot of pictures. A lot suck, but some are nice.
I'm going to share some which pop out to me for various reasons.
Enjoy!

Eggs 8 Ways


You can only cook eggs so many ways, right?
Well, I still haven't found my limit.
Here are 8 of my favorite ways (so far) the make eggs.

What are your favorite ways to make eggs?

In a low carb taco topped with avocado and salsa



In a bell pepper stuffed with salsa and cheese




Wrapped in bacon, stuffed with spinach and mushrooms, baked like muffins




With kalamata olives and feta cheese



With chorizo and jalapenos



With creamed spinach, peppers, and bacon



In a taco made out of melted cheddar



Or with leftover, sliced barbecue. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Response to FitToFatToFit Episode 4 with Alex and Geoff