Skip to main content

True8 March

Recently I had the honor of joining Josiah Novak's True8 March. I want to share my experiences.
But first, Let's back up. There's a super hero origin story in the works which puts the rest into perspective.

100 pounds ago (heavier), I was looking for ways to get my health under control.
By chance, I'm came across The Model Health Show by Shawn Stevenson. It changed my life in many ways.
Along the journey I was introduced to Larry Hagner. He runs the The Good Dad Project podcast.
Another aspect in my life which needed work was my parenting skills. I started following Larry and joined his Dad's Edge group.

It was in that group I discovered Josiah Novak. 

Josiah

Now Josiah's words resonated with me. Over the past year, I developed a relationship with health. I could tell he shared many of the same values I discovered.
It was inspiring, because I could see myself in him in about a year. Father, friend of the community, passionate about health, fitness, life. We synced up!
We both believed in a system of healthy discipline, not a world of toxic deprivation.

My timing was perfect! I discovered him right before he began a wonderful endeavor, podcasting. I had the blessing to follow his show from episode 1.
After hearing his initial show, I was compelled to leave him a review. The thing is, I've never set up iTunes.

Shawn Stevenson's, Larry Hagner's, both great podcasts. Still I didn't go through with it but something about Josiah's, I took the leap.
Well, unbeknownst to me, he was conducting a iTunes comment giveaway on Facebook. My comment was a winner, and I just stumbled into his March True8 Challenge. (http://www.thetruetransformation.com/)

True8

So here I am, just checking it out and I tell you, the information is legit! Great lessons, group calls, one on one consultation. Does this guy even sleep?
He even has an app with smart, laid out exercise routines. There's  gym workouts, home workouts, workouts tailored for women. Each workout has variations. Like this is $500+ worth of value stuff I stumbled in on. I don't even know what the price was.
The first few weeks I observed. Everyone was having great progress with the program. We're becoming a family. It was Great stuff... but I stayed as an observer, doing my own routine.

But on week 4... I finally got over myself and when full in.
Wow! His phase 2 exercises double down on his knowledge and expertise. Even I who's been training physicality for a year now am sore to the point I walk like robocop. My muscles are ripping out of my body and it's only day 3 of phase 2!
I almost regret not jumping in full throttle week 1. Lesson learned. Let me learn that lesson for you. Jump all the way in day 1 and don't stop. Ask him all the questions, no matter how dumb you think they are. Josiah loves what he does and has a servants heart.

He's walked several of us through even the most elementary steps with a smile on his face and joy in his breath.

The cool thing is he's going to start another True8 in May. Now's a good time to sign up, because it'll get sold out.

Funny part, he doesn't even know I'm writing this. He's just given me so much value, I'm compelled to share the fact he'll give you as least that same amount of value too. And that's worth sharing. Of course, it's only a matter of time before he realizes he's undercharging everyone and his prices are going to double. I recommend getting in while the offer is still a steal. You don't even have to tell him I sent you. But it'd be cool if you did.  http://www.thetruetransformation.com/

Peace. 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Comparison

Last month I was doing an amazing job on keto.
I lowered my weekly average of carbohydrates from the first month. I raised fat up to where my protein level was and eventually surpassed it
It was a great time and I could tell it was working for me.
Little did I know what was going to happen in month 3.
Month 3
For month 3, I decided to trust fat more.
I did that by keeping carbohydrates around 20.Limiting protein to around 70g.And relying on fat to get me through the rest.
I soon realized I was going to need to supplement fat so I decided to do this with Bullet Proofing Coffee and Tea
In the beginning, it was a rocky start. I wasn't so sure I could pull this off. My first Bullet Proofing ended up a failure. I wrote about it here.
But I didn't give up
As a result, I now have two recipes Morning Proof CoffeeOffice Proof Coffee
I also have some interesting pictures to share. 
Statistics
This is month 2

Notice the calorie restriction?
This is month 3

Note the uptick in calories? 
I'm consuming …

Stairs 2017

In the beginning of 2016, I had the crazy idea to get into shape.  So, since I didn't have any free time nor a place to spend the nonexistent time... I decided walking the stairs was a great idea. Coworkers were doing it, it'll be fun. We'll get to walk and talk, and bond. Maybe I could even make a friend or two! Until I realized I could climb 3 floors without wanting to fall over and pant for air. I was that out of shape.  I was so embarrassed. An Army Veteran, couldn't even scale 3 floors without needing a rest. 
In this post last year I get more into detail about the experience and how I overcame it. I want to say it was quick and easy but it took a lot of work.  But... the work was worth it because now I can do crazy cool things in the same stair well. 
I want to share one with you.