-->

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Infinite Energy: NutriBullet Recipe

It's time once again to share what I've been working on in the kitchen. Let me tell you, this shake is sick. It tastes like a blended up peanut butter cup.

What's more, you get that awesome taste without all that processed sugar and preservatives.

You can use any food processor to make this but my NutriBullet blends sooo much better than my Kitchen Aide, I highly recommend you use the NutriBullet.

It really breaks down the structure of the Kale and Carrots so you are truly getting the smooth in your smoothie. Try it the other way and you'll know what I mean.

If you don't have a NutriBullet, consider getting one through this link. At no added cost to you, I'll receive a small commission. That commission helps be discover more wonderful content for you. I thank you in advance for the hook up.

Infinite Energy

  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 1 cup baby carrots
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1/4 cup raw almonds
  • 1/2 cup coffee
  • 1 serving chocolate protein powder
    Courtesy: anniesplexustexas.com
  • 1 tablespoon help seed
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 1 cup almond milk

Post a Comment